Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
- Strong academic background (master/university diploma or degree in mathematics, statistics or similar, and actuarial exam recognized actuarial certification);
- Proven command of the English language (verbal and written);
- At least 2 years of actuarial experience;
- 1-3 years of professional experience in internal/external audit or as a consultant or equivalent will be an advantage;
- Audit certification (CISA, CIA or similar) will be an advantage;
- Team spirit, self-motivation and a proactive and committed working style, as well as the ability to interact in a global work environment with people from different countries and cultures;
- Geographical mobility (international travel for extended periods);
- Strong computer skills / MS Office.
- Take responsibility for the performance of the audit engagements in areas of assigned responsibility;
- Plan and execute audit projects with actuarial topics, define risk-based audit areas, audit business transactions, workflows, processes and control systems;
- Determine deficiencies and vulnerabilities to be remedied, analyze audit results, formulate proposals for solutions and support or lead closing meetings;
- Maintain the audit system, ensure proper documentation and audit report writing;
- Comply with the audit policies and the respective standards (independence, integrity, confidentiality, truth and fairness, security, economy, and system conformity);
- Take responsibility for the relationship with the auditees (deal with challenging situations, understand different perspectives, deliver challenging conclusions in a diplomatic way etc.);
- Communicate with stakeholders from all hierarchy levels;
- Collaborate on departmental and inter-organizational projects.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.