Remote French Training (and job WORK FROM HOME)
To get onboarded in TELUS Language Academy, you should have:
- B1 level of French
- A medium or advanced level of English
- Genuine interest to improve your French skills and a positive, “can-do” attitude to go with it
- Availability to work on a full time job after graduating TELUS Language Academy, with a schedule in shifts covering 10:00 - 00:00.
TELUS Language Academy is a free, intensive pre-employment program aimed at developing the French language skills of the candidates who apply for a position at TELUS International Europe.
Throughout the training period, you will benefit from a fixed-term employment contract.
Format of the training:
This is an intensive program running for 4 weeks, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
The 160-hour training includes weekly presentations, recaps, simulations and final exams.
Performance criteria at the end of the course:
- Accuracy and fluency in French
- French grammar skills, both in writing and speaking
- Proper pronunciation
- Communication skills with native speakers