Legal Compliance Specialist – Licensing Manager
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
Now we offer the Work from anywhere option which give you the opportunity to work remote permanently for Genpact!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented compliance manager to support our regulated services in the EU, including debt collection and insurance-related activities. The role will involve researching licensing requirements, applying for, and maintaining individual and/or entity-level licenses or other authorizations, engaging in controls testing or other monitoring activity, preparing compliance reporting, preparing, or revising policies and procedures, and other tasks as may be assigned from time to time. This role reports into the Vice President, Senior Legal Compliance Specialist, Licensing.Responsabilitati
• With the support of the Legal team, researching relevant authorization and licensing requirements for in-scope services
• Applying for, maintaining, and renewing relevant entity- or individual-level licenses in jurisdictions across the EU
• Drafting or updating policies and procedures and providing associated training
• Compliance oversight of regulated services including controls testing, other monitoring, and reporting
• Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Relevant years of experience in a compliance role in the insurance or finance industry carrying out responsibilities like those required for this position, with experience in insurance distribution activities a significant plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize competing tasks appropriately
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of programs, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
• Excellent written and spoken business English
What we can offer
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts