Talent Acquisition Partner - Technology
This a great opportunity to join a growing team at an exciting time for the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG). As we continue to build our technology teams in Bucharest, we're looking for an experienced recruitment / talent acquisition partner to help us grow.
This will be a fast paced role managing the end to end recruitment process, working with senior stakeholders to help ensure we're attracting the very best talent in the market.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for driving recruitment best practices, processes and delivery across the region. The TAP will consult with hiring managers on establishing a sourcing strategy to attract, assess and deliver high profile talent to the company. The role will also be responsible for building a proactive talent sourcing strategy and pipeline as well as continued development and promotion of the LSEG employment brand. The role will partner with HR colleagues on specific internal and external initiatives and projects.
You will be:
- Very comfortable operating in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Happy to roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun and get the job done
- A true partner to the business, able to advise and influence on hiring strategy, attraction and assessment
- Passionate about knowing the detail and striving to be regarded as a subject matter expert
- Market, data and insights driven, sharing information to help drive decision making
- Driven by providing outstanding customer service, to every person, every time
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Partner with the Technology business to provide both consultative and transactional recruitment support to deliver an end-to-end recruitment process
- Manage interview process, ensuring great candidate experience, from first interview to final negotiation and close
- Understand the full talent landscape, working with internal candidates as well as leveraging a wide range of routes to market
- Provide accurate real time reporting on open positions and progress against planned hiring activity
- Provide regular market information from internal and external sources. Advise clients of competitor activity, availability of talent, salary trends and hiring best practice
- Educate and influence hiring managers on the importance of diversity in the recruitment process
- Identify external opportunities to further the LSEG employee brand
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders with the ability to tailor your approach to the client base
- Creatively leverage passive sourcing channels to attract the best talent to meet specific functional sourcing needs
- Strong demonstrated technical sourcing/recruiting domain experience
- Confident management of expectations and relationships with both hiring managers and HR colleagues
- Excellent rapport building with all levels of hiring managers and candidates
- Outstanding communication skills and proactive approach to stakeholder management and status reporting
- Able to prioritise in a high volume and sometimes pressurised environment
- Excellent attention to detail, taking pride in accurate and timely completion of tasks
- Open, accountable and collaborative in working style
- Excellent planning, organising and follow-through abilities. Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and remain focused, yet calm under pressure
- Previous experience as an internal/in-house recruiter
- Previous experience working at a FinTech, financial services, data or technology organization
- Experience with Workday would be advantageous
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.