C/C++ Software Developer (ADAS) for Exclusive and Sport cars, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- You have a Bachelor or Master`s degree in Computer Science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable
- You have least 1+ years of software development experience using C/C++ in automotive or embedded control systems (or academic equivalent).
- You know Software Development Principles (V-Model, Agile, Configuration Management Requirements Management, etc.)
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- Possess a proactive attitude and good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to a new development environment, but do not worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks, and you are not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
- Willing to travel (domestic and internationally)
- Comfortable with in-vehicle testing
- English language at a proficient level is mandatory
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work).
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are looking for a proactive engineer to fill the role of C/C++ Software Function Developer for our ADAS Software department.
You will be responsible for Radar or Video Camera functions like Lane Assist, Road Sign Recognition, Automatic Emergency Braking or Active Cruise Control. As a C/C++ Software Function Developer responsible engineer, you will work on developing customer-specific solutions for assisted and automated driving functions for niche car manufacturers (exclusive cars like sports - and super sports cars, electric cars, cars for start-ups). Our products ensure comfortable and safe driving. Our direct and close collaboration with the customers covers all stages of engineering - from design study to volume production.
In your role you will:
- Work in an agile development team to design and implement Radar and Video Camera functions for customer projects
- Perform software development and requirements engineering according to the V-model.
- Analyze customer requirements and create related subsystem and module requirements.
- Create design documentation in both text and graphics formats.
- Implement logic for new features and/or modify existing logic to realize the design.
- Perform reviews for requirements, designs, and implementations, as well as support other team members with theirs.
- Follow the defined software development processes, while proactively pushing to improve and streamline all areas of the process.
- Support module testing for assigned software components.
- Work closely with Requirements Owners / SW Project Managers / Test Engineers to develop quality test cases.
- Analyze and document test data and results.
- Support validation on system / vehicle level as well as customer vehicle validation trips.
- Support joint analysis and review of test data with customers.
- Communicate with other Software Developers globally to share knowledge and lessons learned.
- As part of an agile team, you will be expected to support other Software Developers working in other areas to broaden your skill set and balance workload.
- C/C++ SW development, OOP
- Jira, Git, IBM Doors, CANoe
- CAN, Ethernet, XCP, UDS
- Knowledge of ASPICE