HR Project Manager, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You take ownership of targets with energy, drive and need to finish;
- You are able to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal;
- You can actively motivate others and speed up decisions;
- You can analyze own mistakes in order to improve future performance;
- Foster a working environment of "lessons learned";
- You are able to assign clear accountability and at the same time offer support;
- Empower individuals/teams to solve problems on their own whenever possible;
- You have the ability to explain complex concepts from area of responsibility to top management;
? Bachelor/Master's degree
Experience and Skills:
- You have solid knowledge of specific data reporting & analysis tools, preferably PowerBI
- You have a solid HR background
- You have a solid knowledge of MsProject, you can build a project schedule, assign resources & use milestones in order to have a clear project plan;
- You have fundamental understanding of: why systematic risk management is critical to the success of every employee, the project business, and Bosch as a whole, what is done in risk management throughout the project life cycle, and how special methods and tools can be used effectively;
- You are able to identify the right people, groups, or organizations that could impact or be impacted by the project, to analyze stakeholder expectations and their impact on the project, and to develop appropriate management strategies for effectively engaging stakeholders in project decisions and execution;
- You have experience in planning physical and team resources, estimate activity resources, acquire resources, develop project team, manage project team, and control resources;
- You are able to create a change management plan deciding what is or not relevant or with impact on the project. You can properly evaluate changes (impact estimation) and review them with the responsible stakeholders. You can fast react in unplanned changes;
- You have experience in working with Project Management tools (MS Project, customized project management tools) in order to support project development, stages & phases up to the expected output;
- You can work effectively with project teams and can understandingly handle project specific situations within the team;
- You are able to understand different personalities and cultures in the project team and how to deal with them;
- You can present the results of your work in a structured manned; you are able to convey messages, decisions and to move others.
? English - a good level mandatory
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- ?Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.
Your valuable contribution to something big:
- You have the opportunity to initiate, lead and drive new projects based on the local organization strategy in the area of Human Resources
- You are the driver of all HR Digitalization projects and improvements, including specific PowerBI report creation and maintenance
- You deploy and implement, locally, projects from the global Bosch strategy in the area of Human Resources
- You collaborate with cross functional teams within project work involvement, including management teams, and work in alignment with all Bosch Romanian locations
- You are coordinating the achievement and completion of all Human Resources projects in the department
- You develop via mentoring and coaching the project management competency in the HR department
- You are responsible for the fundamental project management activities: To develop a project management plan; To assess & manage risks of the project; To execute project according to the project management plan; To monitor & control project progress; To track costs and report for projects as a result of planned versus actual costs; To lead project status in steering/review committees; To establish and evaluate the success criteria for your projects; To ensure project closing and implementation of standardized process within the organization; To use continuous improvement methodology to ensure process optimization & digitalization