Software System Test Engineer for Automotive Steering Systems, Engineering Center, Cluj
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics, Mechatronics or comparable
- At least 1 year experience with testing embedded systems, preferably in the automotive industry
- Experience with test automation tools (e.g. dSpace toolchain, CANoe, ECU-Test)
- Experience with dSpace toolchain (Automation Desk/Control Desk) represents an advantage
- Familiar with at least one of the communication protocols: CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay
- You have worked with UDS standard
- Experience with tools for version management and problem resolution
- ISTQB certification represents an advantage
- Analytical and creative way of thinking
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- English language at a good level is mandatory
- German language is considered an advantage
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work).
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
Working as a Test Engineer in our Electric Power Steering division, gives you the opportunity to validate all system functions (including Highly Automated Driving) for prototype vehicles, before the ECUs reach the public road. Testing of the Front or Rear Wheel Steering features is performed in a hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) environment, as part of an international team, working in Agile setup.
In your role you will:
- Analyze customer requirements and perform effort estimations for testing activities.
- Create test scenarios for covering customer requirements and review test specification from your peer colleagues, by respecting safety standards and defined processes.
- Automate test cases using state-of-the-art tools.
- Execute tests for customer releases, including analysis and reporting of found issues.
- Work in close cooperation with international partners and other stakeholders (System Engineers, System and SW Architects, SW developers).
- Contribute to defining test strategies for assigned functionalities and implement efficiency measures in testing activities.
- Tools: dSPACE (ControlDesk, AutomationDesk), Matlab Simulink, Vector CANoe, Vector CANape, Jira, DOORS, Git, ClearCase, ClearQuest
- Programming languages: Python, CAPL, Embedded C
- Safety standard ISO 26262, Security standard ISO 21434
- Automotive communication protocols: CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay
- Diagnostic standard: UDS
- ASPICE standard
Raporteaza eroarea la