Order Processing Specialist (maternity cover)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Order Processing Specialist (maternity cover) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
The Order Processing Specialist will process customer purchase orders and be responsible for administrating Veeam software licenses. The task is handled by data entry and auditing of Purchase Orders received through our distribution partners and is completed through our Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) system, Salesforce.
- Fulfill orders received via distributors;
- Validate order information in line with updated rules and policies
- Auditing pricing, part numbers, and ensuring policies for purchase are followed;
- Generate licensing keys and distribute to appropriate customers for confirmation of fulfillment of orders;
- Building licensing contracts within our CRM (Salesforce) and develops new renewal opportunities for future business;
- Updates all CRM records pertaining to the orders;
- Communicates with internal sales teams and distributors to resolve issues regarding to orders;
- Maintains working knowledge of products, order fulfillment policies and procedures, contractual agreements and basic accounting processes;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Advanced English
- Experience with order processing, accounting, customer support or services
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task