Concept Development Lead for Camera&Ultrasonic products-AM(TM)
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis on a Concept Development Lead role.
Do you want to be a Concept Development Lead? These should spark your interest:
* leads a cross functional team for concept development in the areas of advanced and system engineering, hardware, software, mechanics and testing to ensure the conceptional maturity of components forming potential products;
* initiates, realizes and evaluates concepts are: technically feasibility of single product components or an entire product;
* implements technical prototypes for demonstrations;
* coordinates the deliveries from the disciplines involved;
* is responsible for the quality of the work products and coordinates all cross-domain development steps within a specified schedule.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Concept Development Lead:
* Knows existing development processes&rules and internal decision-making structures;
* Knowledge about Automotive Standards;
* Lead and manage the technical aspects of a concept development project within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers, supporting economic success for the company;
* Knowledge about the technologies of concepts and related products being developed;
* Analyze and monitor objectives and project fulfillment from technical, quality and schedule related perspectives;
* Communicate effectively with (pilot) customers regarding new technical concepts and upcoming market trends;
* Familiarity with Project Management in Automotive Business;
* Studies: technical faculty, advanced English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).