Process Technician, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth ;
- You bring positive attitude ;
- You have passion in your blood.
Experience and Skills:
- You are team-oriented, team-player;
- You have a structured and analytic approach;
- High commitment to company, plant, and department targets;
- Good skills in communication;
- Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict;
- Demonstrated ability to present achievements and challenges to management.
- English - a good level is mandatory.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Larisa-Ioana.Hideg@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big :
- You are responsible to define and keep CljP standard specifications for technical processes and manufacturing equipment, support sourcing;
- You implement work instructions;
- You ensure the process optimization, support for manufacturing operation;
- You give support to production Point-CIPs and series production support teams (including support with issues on yield, quality, delivery, cycle time, failure analysis);
- You are responsible to implement, train, and create documentation for implementation of new databases and systems like password, tool etc.
- You give support and educate process technicians, service, maintenance technicians, operators;
- You develop capacity calculation and cycle time diagrams.