Working Student in Hardware Project Management, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- University studies in progress (Technical field and/or Business Administration);
- Good time management skills;
- Well organized and structured;
- Flexible, dynamic and detail oriented person;
- Initiative, precise, quality oriented mindset;
- Problem solving and self-motivated attitude, ability to cooperate within a team;
- Excellent communication skills in English both spoken and written.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We are responsible for hardware and mechanical component project management of the ultrasonic sensors for Parking and Maneuvering Assistance Systems, maintaining the focus on project time/quality/cost.
We are working on various interesting customer projects having the main activities:
- Acquisition specific activities on hardware development
- Coordinate, plan and track Ultrasonic Sensors packaging analysis, holder development and color development activities for Parking and Maneuvering Assistance (PMA) customer projects
- Coordinate, plan and track the progress of Ultrasonic Sensors and holder environmental validation activities
- Plan and track purchasing activities of the Ultrasonic Sensors and holder products during the development phase
- Coordinate new Ultrasonic Sensors component production launch at Bosch plants
- Technical Documentation
- Ensure on time delivery of development samples for internal and external customers
- Support Bosch plants in case of Ultrasonic Sensors product related quality claims
- SAP, MCR
- Track and release (Jira, Super OPL)
- Microsoft office