Senior Vehicle System Architect-A&S EEA A SCT(TM)
We are looking for System Architect and/or System Engineer that will work on the Electronics and SW Architectures of the future mobility sollutions with focus on "in Vechicle Networks"? He will be part of the Central Technology Vehicle Architectrure Team. You will have the opportunity to define for the future Vehicles the Network System Architecture:
* Create Network Architectures based on customer requirements, technology roadmaps and technical standards.
* Create innovative network concepts.
* Work within international standardisation bodies (IEEE, NAV, OPen Alliance, PCIe-SIG) on specifications for future data communication standards.
* Secure Technology by writing invention reports.
* Create specifications for network components for leading semiconductor manufacturers.
* Transfer knowledge of new technologies to series projects by organizing trainings, moderation of technical discussions and consulting.
* Participate to introduce new new development methods.
* Convince employees and supperiors of developing departments to challenge well established paths.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Vehicle System Network Architectures:
* University Degree. Preferable in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
* Master Degree or PhD in areas of data communication technology;
* Profound Knowledge on Ethernet protocol;
* Profound Knowledge on communication standards;
* Profound Knowledge on pixel link technologies. e.g. LVDS, APIX, HD-BaseT....;
* Good knowledge of bus systems used in automotive (CAN, LIN,....);
* Knowledge of wireless comunication protocols such as LTE, UMTS, 5G, ....;
* Knowledge of communication technologies of enterprise IT area;
* Knowledge of programmin in C, C++;
* Analysis and synthesis of complex systems;
* Is a plus: OS experience with Autosar and Linux;
* Excellent Communicatin Skills, Very good use of English language.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).