Process, Methods and Tools Architect - SCT PMT
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change! Do you want to be PMT Architect in SCT PMT? These should spark your interest : As a PMT Architect in SCT PMT (Software and Central Technologies, Process / Methods / Tools) you will be part of an international team and your responsibility comprises:
* Definition of the PMT tool chains by combining solution components from PMT development clusters and IT services;
* Definition and governance of interfaces between solution components;
* Definition of additional requirements to ensure consistency within PMT tool chains;
* Derive and issue demand requests towards IT;
* Definition and governance of pipeline release strategy;
* Evaluation and approval of incoming large scale change and feature requests for strategic business or project demands;
* Overall PMT solution portfolio management (phase-in, phase-out, ...).
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar;
* Multi-annual experience in the development within the automotive industry;
* Profound knowledge and experience about tool chain architectures and infrastructure;
* Profound knowledge and experience about IT systems that support the engineering processes;
* Result oriented management skills, ability and willingness to take ownership and responsibility;
* Ability to handle an environment of multiple stakeholders and customers including top management
* Excellent communication and presentation skills;
* Excellent negotiation skills and decision finding methods;
* Extensive experience in international teams;
* Preferably functional leadership experience in a global context.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.