Internship HR Analyst
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
What are we looking for?
If you're passionate about the digital area, but also have a soft spot for HR and want a career in that direction - you're a perfect fit. We are looking for a motivated student or graduate who is ready to take the first step towards a successful career and who is prepared to learn as much as possible.
What will you learn and do?
- Understand, learn, practice, and optimize Human Resources processes related to Relocation, Immigration & Compliance, Payroll and Benefits management at a global scale.
- Map, quantify and analyze HR processes delivered on the Bucharest HR Spoke team
- Focus on efficiency, quality, and compliance of processes.
- Identify opportunities for standardization and automation of HR services processes
- Implement process improvements to ensure efficiency and accuracy in the delivery of HR services to the business.
- Provide solutions and problem troubleshooting to the issues faced by the Human Resources team.
- Identify training gaps impacting service quality and collaborate to address these gaps through updates of relevant documentation and training materials.
- Support transactional activities when needed
- Comply with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering, Business Administration, Management or Human Resources;
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint knowledge;
- Desirable experience with MS Office collaborative and digital tools (PowerBI, Flows, SharePoint, PowerApps, etc.);
- Good command of English;
- Additional skills: Innovation, collaboration, creativity & Problem-Solving.
- Desire to learn new skills, to propose and implement solutions using digital tools.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Work from home allowance;
- Bookster - for book lovers;
- We work hybrid, 2 days at the office and 3 days at home;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location;
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.