System Test Engineer - AN (TM)
"Testing is an infinite process of comparing the invisible to the ambiguous in order to avoid the unthinkable happening to the anonymous."(James Bach). If this sounds interesting to you, join our System Testing Team by applying to this role. Do you want to be a System Test Engineer? Join us and you'll have the chance to:
* Apply selected test design techniques to derive needed test cases;
* Define dedicated test cases to verify and validate system requirements including performance and robustness of the system under test;
* Contribution in review of the system requirements, with the scope of testability;
* Take the provided manual test environment into service and keep it operational for the intended use;
* Execute Test Cases (manual or automated);
* Record Test Logs and contribute to System Test Report;
* Contribute to system test related metrics (e.g. test progress, requirement coverage, etc.);
* Create Problem Reports in case of detected failures, provide suitable failure description to support root cause analysis;
* Plan and Estimate your own Work packages and Tasks;
* Provide support to the test automation engineer for understanding the test procedure including review.
This is what it takes to be a successful System Test Engineer:
* Organizational Standard Process and Methods (Risk Management, Project Management..);
* Knowledge of test process, test methods, techniques and tools;
* Capability to analyze and solve problems;
* Requirements Engineering;
* System Architecture;
* Functional Safety Management (ISO26262);
* System Security & Privacy Engineering (UNECE WP29);
* Communication, presentation and Moderation Skills;
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.