System Architect for Digital Key Systems - AN (TM)
"The design is not just what it looks like and feels like. The design is how it works" (Steve Jobs). We build Continental Smart Access (CoSmA) systems that allows the use of a smart device to act as the car key. The system uses latest technologies for precise localization and secure authentication, to perform functions such as unlock, lock, remote start, welcome lighting, approach unlock, walk away locking.If this sounds interesting to you, join our Team by applying to this role. Do you want to be a System Architect for Digital Key systems? These should spark your interest :
* Design system architectures based on customer inputs and vehicle architecture;
* Collaborate with development teams to define new concepts, drive design decisions and implement technical solutions;
* Decompose the product into components, define the interfaces, dynamic behavior, and resource consumption target;
* Support and advise system requirements engineer, security and safety engineer.
This is what it takes to be a successful System Architect for Digital Key systems:
* University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics);
* Architecture engineering knowledge;
* Software, testing, electronics knowledge;
* Structured and organized;
* Good communication skills;
* Fluent in English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.