Junior Technical Consultant
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent - Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent with work experience;
• API Integrations between the business layers and Legal Technology Tools
• Overall 2 years of experience in a global corporate environment,
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Interpersonal and consultative skills;
• Analytical thinking and problem solving;
• Able to deliver a high level of detail and accuracy;
• Organizational skills;
• Knowledge of business (it would be considered a plus Legal Technology knowledge).
Site development and document automation – 80%
• Developing new sites or new functionalities for existing sites using HighQ, third party collaboration tool from Thompson Reuters according to predefined specifications and requirements from the client;
• Manages and tracks the status of the sites and of the requirements throughout the project lifecycle;
• Programs templates and tests documents in Contract Express, third party application for contract automation from Thompson Reuters;
• Communicates with the relevant contacts (from the engaging firms who are using Contract Express) in order to create the requested templates; asks for clarifications and all content related details for being able to create the templates;
• Performs user acceptance testing on the software deliverable provided by the service provider. The software deliverable must be delivered on a test setup that resembles the production environment as much as possible from configuration point of view;
Gathering business requirements – 10%
• Is involved together with the Legal Tech Lead in the discussions with Deloitte Legal from the beginning of the project initiative;
• Identifies the business requirements, collects them and translates them to technical requirements that help build a RFI/RFP for internal and external IT service providers;
• Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation —to all stakeholders in order to understand both the issue and the solution;
• Creates application business reports in order to control and asses the KPI of the applications;
Business support – 10%
• Performs problem management and incident management. Problem analysis will be performed by analyzing user activity that lead to the incident and will communicate with IT Service Provider;
• Conduct training for business users in using new legal technology applications and functionalities and produces helpers, documentation for training purposes;
• Acquire legal technology knowledge and competitor insight to identify requirements which aim to improve the legal technology landscape;