Internship for Software Developer - SAM (TM)
Tool support team is a great team who dreams big, has fun together and shares challenges. But more important, we are part of o group that save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
Our team is responsible for the data management tool infrastructure and for developing own tools.
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate internship SW to join us.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
As an internship in our group, you can make your own contribution to:
* Support implementation of an engineering and product data management tool infrastructure in the Business Unit;
* Develop medium complexity tool prototypes and scripting, satisfying the needs of development projects;
* Support the development of Jira Reports and Configuration Boards;
* Administrate and support BU specific tool configurations.
* Able to communicate with multiple persons (international), evaluate and plan interdependent task.
* University studies - in process of obtaining a Bachelor's/Master's Degree in a technical field (Information Technology, Engineering or comparable.)
* Very good programming knowledge in Python. Optional: Perl, Java, VB scripting.
* Good/medium English language skills.
* Communication skills;
* Eagerness to learn.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.