Technical Architect - Article Master Data
METRO Digital Romania is the tech product-led company of METRO, the leading international specialist for wholesale and food trade. With longstanding experience in global wholesale, METRO.digital develops customized IT services and products worldwide for all METRO countries. Located in Germany and Romania, the METRO.digital employees are working continuously on one goal: digitalizing the wholesale industry.Requirements
- You have excellent understanding of technology stack and design to recommend appropriate software architecture and solutions to complex business problems;
- You are able to translate the impact of architecture and design choices on non-functional requirements like scalability, performance, availability and security;
- You have experience in software development, cloud infrastructure (e.g. Google Cloud Platform) and worked in a similar (architect) role;
- You have experience and knowledge of different types of databases;
- You can discuss architecture principles and advocate them;
- You are able to translate business requirements into technical frameworks;
- You have a wide range of expertise that includes modern operations approaches (e.g. DevOps, SRE), API strategies, application monitoring, agile methodologies, software testing, Continuous Delivery, etc.
- You serve as a link between the engineers and the architecture community;
- You promote and implement the agreed standards, processes, and tools of METRO.digital within your area, while working towards improving them based on your experience and feedback;
- As Technical Architect, you also advise product owners and domain/unit owners on technical vision and strategy;
- You are setting the foundation and enable development teams to use the power of Google Cloud and other Cloud Native technologies;
- You are constantly on the lookout for new inspiration to improve the architecture in and beyond your area of responsibility.
That's why it's worth getting started:
- You will have the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, within a global, remote workforce;
- You will be involved in all phases of software engineering, from conception over implementation to testing;
- You will be part of an independent small team which develop customer-oriented services and applications and deploy them continuously. You will have a constant exchange of knowledge within your multidisciplinary team, including product manager, but also with your customers;
- You will work in an agile development environment and you will have the opportunity to use innovative and state of the art technologies.
Our general Benefits:
- Work life-balance: flexible working time, work from home anywhere inside Romania, celebrate your birthday with a free day;
- Personal growth: trainings in the area of soft, technical and business skills, free Bookster account, opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Well-being: online sport activities, fitness centers discounts, health and life insurance, private pension, lunch tickets;
- Working mode: multicultural, self-organizing teams, agile environment.