Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with financial business and data knowledge and understanding of data warehouse technologies. The candidate will be working closely with the business, developers, and QA teams to deliver the following key capabilities for FX markets:
- Data landing from trading systems.
- Billing calculation and management.
- Regulation requirements
- Customer and internal reporting and analytics.
- The Business Analyst will report to the FX Technical Product Manager.
- Work with product management to elicit requirements. Ensure that requirements are provided at the required level of detail.
- Produce detailed requirements documentation, including data models and data mappings where required.
- Facilitate, understand, and contribute to technical discussions
- Partner with, and support development and QA.
- Structure product requirements in Jira.
- Support the use of standard tools and best practices within the team.
Be comfortable working in a fast-moving environment where needs evolve rapidly and priorities change
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Team player (co-operative, support, be flexible, take ownership, appropriate challenge, maturity etc.).
- Highly organised, self-disciplined and thorough.
- Able to build good client (internal and external) relationships; establish and maintain rapport, orientation towards providing client service.
- Interested in the evolution of the Equities, Derivatives and Foreign Exchange trading landscapes.
- Happy to operate outside of their normal role when required.
- Hands-on mentality and can -do attribute are critical.
- Requirements elicitation and documentation - at least 5 years experience.
- Self-motivated, with the capability to plan own work, and then work without supervision.
- Confidence with data models and data mappings.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience working with global teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with shifting priorities.
- Must grasp concepts quickly. Aptitude and interest in technical concepts essential.
- A wide degree of creativity, latitude and patience is expected.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies as a Product Owner.
- Experience of working with FX Trading Systems.
- Knowledge of project management and systems analysis methodologies.
- Interest in worldwide financial markets.
- Understanding of Cloud concepts.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.