Quality Engineer, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Degree in technical study, such as electrical engineering, material engineering or similar
- Knowledge in electronics and electronics parts (eg.: coils, capacitors, resistors, ICs etc.)
- Knowledge in Semiconductors (types, production process, type of defects, roles within a circuit, behavior under stress conditions etc.).
- Preferably, experience as quality or manufacturing engineer ideally within automotive area
- Experience in quality field
- Knowledge of QM system
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as: 8D, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc. and technical statistics
- IT knowledge: MS-Office, SAP
- Language skills
- English: very good
- Beneficial are additional skills in German/Hungarian
- Result oriented, open and focused team player
- Very good communication skills
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation
- Self-working, structured and analytic operation
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Codruta.Pop@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortlyJob Description
Your valuable contribution to something big:
- Responsible for claim management of electronic parts towards suppliers
- Ensuring the quality of supplied parts for electronic parts
- Assuring response and follow-up on supplier complaints in 8D-reports
- Organize and support visits at suppliers (within Europe/outside Europe)
- Investigate root causes for electronic parts and organize internal/external quality meetings with suppliers, production, development, technical departments, logistics and quality departments
- Be part or lead Task Forces
- Register, monitor and decide on non-conforming electrical parts
- Responsible for PPAP of electronic parts towards suppliers, if applicable
- Coordination of defect cost re-imbursements towards suppliers
- Coordination of sorting activities and inter-disciplinary teams
- Permanent cooperation/contact with the suppliers
- Perform statistical analysis and data monitoring for different quality trends