IT Technician, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth ;
- You bring positive attitude ;
- You have passion in your blood.
Experience and Skills:
- General knowledge of database knowledge (Oracle, SQL);
- Experience with SQL Pl/Sql, T-Sql ;
- Basic knowledge of the server operating systems Windows and Linux;
- Basic knowledge of programming ;
- Technical experience in MES software is considered an advantage;
- Technical experience with PLC programming is considered an advantage;
- Good analytical & troubleshooting skills;
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal;
- Ability to work in a creative and analytical way within a problem-solving environment.
- English - advanced
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Larisa-Ioana.Hideg@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You give service support for the Manufacturing Execution Control System (MES);
- You ensure configuration of IT application for production;
- You ensure security for IT operation;
- You are responsible of incident management;
- You organize and execute software maintenance measures;
- You ensure safeguarding IT security;
- You design and develop features, modules, customizations for MES applications;
- You ensure compliance of designs with specifications;
- You give continuous improvement support by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting then for architectural review;
- You work with software engineers to deliver Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions using both custom developed software applications and configured products.