Expert Accountant for Fixed Assets, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Finance & Accounting
- University degree in Finance & Accounting
- Language knowledge: fluent English
- Very good IT knowledge (MS Office) necessary
- Knowledge in SAP or other ERP Systems is preferred
- Reliable, accurate, team oriented, able to work under time pressure
Additional skills that are considered a plus:
- Experience in a production unit
- German language
- CECCAR / ACCA certificate
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big:
- Responsible for Fixed Assets & Investments Accounting according with LGAAP and IFRS standards
- Responsible for State Aid grants including communication with Tax Authorities and reporting
- Local responsible for communication and support for CljP departments for Fixed Assets and Investments Topics
- Reviews and monitors all transactions regarding fixed assets, AUC and WBS
- Monitoring investment projects
- Responsible for accurate accounting and financial statements according to IFRS, Local GAAP and tax accounting
- Support for statutory audit and tax inspection
- Inventories Accounting and yearly Stocktaking
- Projects implementation
- Drives continuous improvements in process optimization and harmonization
- Contributes to implementation and continuous improvement of processes and specific working methods
* Position also open for CljP associates willing to develop cross-functional in financial department