Test Technician for EMC Qualification Laboratory (R&D) - TM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Test Technician for EMC Qualification Laboratory (R&D) - TM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
A car is made of hundreds of pieces and we test the electro-compatibility and electrical behavior of each of them. We simulate the real-life conditions that each component must through powered electrostatic discharge pulses, unpowered electrostatic discharge tests, transient pulses etc. Our job is to make sure the tests are performed according to international standards and customer specifications, reported correctly and following well rounded processes and timings. If you're interested in enhancing your testing, technical and troubleshooting skills, our team values talent, learning and personal growth. A EMC Test Technician has a key role in our department. Work schedule: 2 shifts (1 week from 6:00 AM to 14:00 PM; 1 week from 14:00 PM to 22:00 PM). If You Join Us Your Responsibilities Will Be:
* Executes the electrostatic discharge tests and reports following the laboratory processes;
* Assembly of various test setups and test modules for different projects;
* Is responsible with tracking the ongoing activities and reporting to our customers;
* Is responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking of packages);
* Is responsible for equipment's administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service);
* Offers support for test bench and equipment maintenance and different laboratory activities A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Electro-technics);
* Practical experience in different test processes or practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control;
* Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
* Good communication and team player skills;
* Medium English language level.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.