Cybersecurity Manager, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have successfully completed a technical degree, ideally in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- You have experience in software development for embedded systems and/or backends. Experience in the field of product security is an advantage.
- You are familiar with product development and vehicle architectures. You have project experience in one or more of the following disciplines: system development, system architecture, software development, verification & validation, series support, security maintenance.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player. Offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You have the ownership of projects and tasks
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Lunch discounts
- Annual bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- As Security Manager, you will enable projects to bring secure products to market. You are part of the project team and coordinate all security-related activities. You will also analyze the dangers for the products and design countermeasures. The Security Engineering Process serves as a guideline for this.
- You will be in close coordination with project management, system architecture, integration, security engineering and the test manager.
- You will inspire our customers in direct contact with our security solutions and advise them on the use of innovative solutions.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
- Cover the entire range of Bosch Engineering. From the central gateway, which, in addition to secure communication via several communication networks, also offers the detection and thwarting of attacks, to the body controller module, which is responsible for a large number of interior and exterior functions and is therefore particularly interesting for hackers. However, our portfolio goes even further to the associated backend, so that we accompany the entire chain of effects from over-the-air updates security side.
- In addition to individual components and chains of effects, we also oversee large system projects in which a complete model construction kit with over 200 components per vehicle is specified. So here we slip into the role of the OEM. This is particularly appreciated by startups and newcomers to the automotive market.