Junior Recruiter | BPS
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our BPS Team and work on a client delivery project, aside with other colleagues.
The Junior Recruiter will provide support and partnership throughout the recruitment process within the client. You will be responsible for a positive candidate experience and closely interact with hiring managers, recruitment agencies, HR BP’s, and candidates to deliver an exceptional recruitment experience.
- 1+ years of experience of direct and indirect candidate sourcing via professional networking, relevant media, advertising and liaising with external agencies
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service skills/orientation.
- Ability to lead and coordinate multiple recruitment projects;
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to build rapport, actively listen and ask pertinent questions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Interest in learning about the recruitment function.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Support and partner with recruitment agency, hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Manages the recruitment process from the need identification up to the onboarding process
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal stakeholders and candidates
- Assist in sourcing, initial screening of applicants and recruitment activities when needed
- Support with miscellaneous projects related to recruitment, employment branding and cross functional initiatives
- Generates recruitment data analysis, reports, statistics, etc., formulates conclusions and recommendations;
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies;
relationship with the Client internal stakeholders;
What we offer:
🌱 Great perspective for your career
- one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst)
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program
💡 Continuous learning
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
- support in obtaining ADIT, CFF and other Tax certifications
🎯 Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
- monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips
💻 Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly
🙌 A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health
🌏 Community involvement
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania