Customer Project Lead SCT RM (TM)
The CPL represents in the Customer in SAFe. Do you want to be a Customer Project Lead? These should spark your interest: The Customer Project Lead (CPL) represents the Platform in front of a platform customer (e.g. an Application Project) and is responsible for the successful execution of all tasks of product development, which have been agreed with the Solution Manager of the Platform and the Customer. The job consists of:
* Agree on schedule, estimations and risks within the Platform organization and drive technical clarification with support of the Platform Architects;
* Monitor the Platform team with focus on delivery and quality;
* Act as the contact partner for the customer, coordinate with the Solution Management of the Platform. Technical support will be given by the Platform Architects;
* Consolidate and monitor project budgets for Platform team with regular quarterly updates;
* Manage product related technical risks and problems and counter measures;
* Escalate risks and problems to the Business Owner and the Solution Management of the Platform;
* Monitor regular progress of development including status of Platform costs allocated to the Customer project;
* Co-ordinate and track Change Requests within the Platform team, act as Change Owner for multiple ART's/teams within the Platform organization;
* Follow the Product Life Cycle of the Customer project and require the necessary deliverables from the Platform;
* Coordinate Platform release content with the Customer milestones;
* Identify, request and track number of necessary Customer project specific HW equipment which is needed by the Platform for project specific deliveries.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Customer Project Lead:
* You could be a perfect match for our team if you have:
1 Understanding of technologies;
2 Ability to negotiate;
3 Contract Management;
4 Conflict Management;
5 Requirements Management;
6 Risk Management;
7 Project Planning & Monitoring;
8 Communication & Presentation;
9 Quality Management and Standards.
* A Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or comparable;
* Profound and long-term experience in the areas Automotive and Software Engineering;
* Deep expertise of relevant key product area;
* Strong technical leadership;
* High operational readiness, flexibility and creativity;
* Ability to make a visible big impact and act internationally as strong change agent;
* Excellent analytical competences, key performance orientation, high organizational and communicational skills;
* Pro-active, structured and independent workstyle;
* Business-fluent English language skills (spoken and written).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).