Expert for Metrics Tool Development and Support SCT PMT (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change! As an Engineer in Reporting and Data Warehouse team in SCT PMT (Software and Central Technologies, Process / Methods / Tools), you will have these responsibilities:
* Design highly scalable and reliable data pipelines to ingest, integrate, and analyze data from various sources to support the rapidly changing needs of the business;
* Create and implement strategy to ensure data standardization, quality and governance;
* Collaborate with Business Leadership to define vision, data standards and change management roadmaps;
* Develop and create queries, views, and stored procedures for ETL processes, and process automations;
* Analyze business requirements as a guide for data modeling and apply data analysis, design, modeling, and quality assurance techniques, based on a detailed understanding of business processes, to establish, modify or maintain data structures;
* Document ETL data mappings, data dictionaries, processes, programs, and solutions as per established standards for data governance;
* Integrate ETL development with existing projects to maximize object reuse;
* Coach and support projects worldwide (Asia, Europe, North America) in correct usage of metrics tools- 1st and 2nd level support;
* Support the rollout of the new tool for the tool chain area.
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, other technical area;
* Good knowledge of: Python, ETL (extract, transform, load), API usage, running services in Windows and Linux, SQL/NoSQL, Jenkins;
* Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
* Knowledge of Agile methodology and/or SCRUM;
* Good communication skills;
* Team player capabilities; desire to advance your team with your knowledge;
* Capacity to think at a higher level of abstraction;
* Independent and result-oriented working methods.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services