Deployment Manager for Europe A SCT PMT (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change! Be part of a global team of competitive, highly motivated, and service-oriented individuals who help the project to set-up an efficient engineering workflow environment. You will get to interact with different project and organization stakeholders to guide them regarding an optimal engineering process, method, and tools set-up. Your responsibility comprises:
* Act as interface between Projects and Process, Methods and Tools organization;
* Drive the deployment procedure for tools setup to ensure that project development tools are working before actual development is started;
* Clarify general project requirements related to Process, Methods and Tools activities;
* Selection of the right PMT solutions and able to do basic tools configuration;
* Management of project request tickets by:
* Having the overview about raised tickets in terms of criticality and impact;
* Provide information for prioritization.
* Support tickets closure with the project and internal PMT teams.
* Help to solve service request based on know-how available;
* Coach project for the ideal engineering workflow;
* Define deployment workflow and timeline that is relevant to project requests and needs.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
* 3-5years work experience in automotive project development is recommended.
* Good understanding of engineering workflow (e.g.: SDLC) and Agile methodology.
* Good understanding about ASPICE and Functional Safety is recommended.
* Ability to manage stakeholders and collaborate with them to get things done.
* Ability to analyze project requirements in terms of PMT needs and deploy complete setup accordingly.
* Very good in conflict resolution and assertiveness capability.
* Good request management ability to help connect requestor with correct topic responsible.
* Good service-oriented mindset to willingly respond with project needs that meets their expectations.
* Good communication, prioritization and negotiation skills is recommended.
* Service management experience in IT and/or automotive field is a plus.
* Can work with minimum supervision in a highly collaborative environment.
* Can work under pressure and able to manage uncertainties and risk during deployment.
* Project management skill is an advantage.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).