ITSM Data Architect
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Reporting to the ITSM Architecture & Governance Sr. Manager, the ITSM Architecture team is responsible for the ITSM operating model and strategy, supporting projects and leading on the development of our lead design authority in providing expert guidance and maturity covering ITSM processes, data and tooling.
- The role of ITSM Data Architect will need to have a strong focus on SACM/CMDB capabilities, including the associated data models, providing leadership and driving maturity in our ITSM strategy and design.
- Experience with the Common Services Data Model (CSDM) in ServiceNow is essential as we look to continually improve our operations and regulatory requirements on a mature ITSM Data model.
Enter key behaviours and skills required to be successful in the role:
- At least 5 years' experience working in within a global ITSM and Data, CSDM
- Previous ITSM Data Service Architecture experience in a global enterprise environment desirable
- Relevant industry qualifications, ITIL Expert
- Transformational ITSM experience on data, process and tooling
- ServiceNow experience is essential
- Stakeholder and Team management
- Excellent communication skills- written and verbal in English.
- Ability to influence others and promote the service/team.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.