Technical Support Specialist SEE
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we. will find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
For our client, a Swedish multinational company from industrial equipment business, we are looking for a talented Technical Support Specialist - South Eastern Europe who will thrive in a challenging industrial environment.
- Technical education – university degree;
- Compressed Air knowledge;
- 2-3 years of working experience as a product specialist or similar role;
- Basic experience in working with engineering companies, installers, contractors, distributors;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Native speaker of Romanian language and good level of English;
- Know-how of piping management, redesign/optimization and Autocad knowledge (schematic drawings) will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Flexibility, problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple assignments;
- Ability to anticipate and meet diverse and challenging customer requirements;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to adjust quickly to new situations in a continuously developing environment.
- Product Sales/ Compressed Air Piping – utilize the existing resources to identify & develop various channels for lead generation;
- Develop action plan to identify sales prospects and market segments;
- Joint visits with sales team;
- Identify & develop new installers within the region to support project management & installation;
- Build a network with top engineering companies & ensure AIRnet is defined in the master specs for compressed air & vacuum installations;
- Train local distributors on AIRnet products, technic and commercial support, stock management;
- Obtain, develop, prepare and present sales materials, exhibits and promotional programs. Attend exhibits, conferences and other local events;
- Maintain customer base, sales activities, opportunities, quotations and leads within C4C (internal CRM system);
- Monthly reporting of AirNet business and activities. Support on the preparation of Business Review Meetings;
- Travel across the South East Europe region.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.