Country Finance Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Pendl & Piswanger Romania active
View all jobs Country Finance Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Country Finance Manager THE COMPANY: Multinational company, automotive sector, with a manufacturing site in ValceaCounty. THE POSITION The main role of the Country Finance Manager, reporting to Group Controller and leading a team of 5 people, is to take combined responsibility for the financial performance for the production, logistics, engineering and maintenance and for accuracy of financial reporting, budget planning and ultimately. Maintaining a consistent and open dialogue with the functional leads is a critical element for success in this role. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- He / She will be in charge for all financial reporting of the unit: monthly closing, budget, forecast, business plan
- Will support and participate in month end close which includes: Monthly Accruals preparation, validation and analysis of results, provide visibility on performance, challenge operations, track financial impact of improvement plans, perform entries and will create awareness and visibility on costs.
- He / She will participate in the implementation of management control processes and analysis of deviations from the budget and provide Plant Management with the information, reports and core analyzes for the optimal economic and financial management of the plant in order to develop the culture of cost optimization on site and implement the culture of the action plan.
- He / She will ensure accurate and timely reporting of the Statutory reporting each year, balance sheet reconciliations are reviewed to time and of a high standard, internal control over financial reporting and accounting deadlines and respect tax and fiscal requirements as well as SAF-T reporting.
- We look for a Senior financial professional with University degree in Economics / Finance / Accounting, ACCA and/or any other further qualification is appreciated having at least 2 years finance management, cost accounting or controlling management experience in an industrial environment (i.e. food, automotive, electronics, or tools).
- Experience in external financial reporting within a multi-national environment and extensive knowledge of local GAAP and local Tax Compliance are mandatory. Industrial Controlling experience/skills will be considered as a positive plus.
- Working in a multinational environment English fluency is a must as well as SAP ERP.
- Availability for temporary or ideally permanent relocation to Dragasani, Valcea county is mandatory. However, the role will have the possibility to work in a hybrid setup but minimum 3 days / week should be onsite.