43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for CES (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for CES (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
Highly skilled in Mechanical Design? You should see our proposition for you. We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer in our Continental Engineering Services team. Do you want to be a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer?
These should spark your interest:
* Designing plastic and sheet metal solutions: modeling products and creating drawings for customers and suppliers;
* Computing tolerances calculations;
* Creates needed Mechanical design documentation;
* Follow the development process;
* Collaborates with other development disciplines (SW, HW, Test, ...);
* Introduction of developed project into production;
* Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers;
* The CAD tools used inside the team are mainly Creo2 and Catia V5.
This is what it takes to be a successful as Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
* University degree in Mechanical Engineering;
* Minimum 5 years relevant experience in automotive Mechanical Design;
* Relevant experience using CAD tools: Creo2 and/or Catia V5;
* Knowledge of technologies: injection molding, die-cast, stamping and punching, machining, rapid prototyping ;
* Knowledge of design requirements for plastic and sheet-metal parts;
* Knowledge of tolerance calculation methods;
* Good communication skills, well organised, attentive to details, team spirit;
* Innovative spirit and passionate about mechanics.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la