Benchmark Sample Ordering (with German), Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the differenceQualifications
- Education: completed technical or business study or similar
- Personality: own initiative, flexible and fast comprehension
- Operation: structured and target oriented
- Experience & know-how: working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Language: fluent in German & English (B2-C1)
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
In the innovative area of Cross-Domain Computing Solutions, you will be ordering benchmarks samples for analyzing the technical, commercial, and market-related characteristics of our products and compare them with those of our competitors.
- You are leading an interdisciplinary project team for Sample Ordering Worldwide (China, Japan & USA) and in regard to Sample Ordering, you are the key account.
- You are analyzing incoming orders for Benchmark Samples and prioritize the orders
- You are searching for VIN or product part numbers in tools like A2MAC1, Iceberg or Partslink24 or direct with the dealer
- You will be discussing results internally with our Benchmark Experts from Project Management or Engineering
- Furthermore, you will place the orders in our Bosch internal Purchasing System and attend the process until the invoice is paid
- You are also responsible within the XC Benchmark office for the Social Business Software Bosch Connect