Internship - Sensor Fusion for Autonomous Driving - AM (TM)
We are a diverse team of engineers, mathematicians, physicists, focused on the development of multi-sensor fusion algorithms, especially in the areas of road representation and traffic participants. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive description of the environment around the vehicle, fusing detections from available sensors (camera, radar, lidar etc.).
We are looking for colleagues that want to start a career in a dynamic and future-oriented field, improved environment perception being essential to reaching fully autonomous driving.
Daily activities will include:
* support fusion algorithms development (e.g. issue pre-analysis, lower complexity fixes, literature research);
* simulation and testing in dedicated environments;
* software quality activities (e.g. unit testing, static code analysis).
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibilities, after an initial training phase that will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* C/C++, preferably OOP know-how;
* basic algorithms understanding;
* math skills (e.g. matrix operations, coordinate systems and transformations);
* understanding of basic physics concepts (e.g. equations of motion).
Background in any of the following is a plus:
* Matlab, Python;
* involvement in practical technology projects.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.