Software Integration Developer for Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Passionate about software development but also curious about how all the software components work together? We are looking for a Software Integration Developer to join our development team in Timisoara. The Software Integrator plays a key role in the success of the project being responsible for integrating the components into a complete software package.
* Development of Software Integration Strategy [SWE.5.BP1];
* Acting as a Continuous Integration delegate for the project;
* Coordination of automated tests for the project;
* Development of Software Integration Test Strategy and Test Specification;
* Integration of software components according to the projects release plan;
* Execution of test cases according to the test plan;
* Debugging and primary error analysis;
* Integration and configuration of Autosar automotive embedded C projects (AUTOSAR BSW Modules and RTE)
This is what it takes to be a successful Software Integration Developer:
* Proven experience in automotive embedded software development(at least 2 years);
* Good understanding of real-time systems (requirements/architecture/design);
* Experience with AUTOSAR configuration tools;
* C programming skills;
* Know-how in scripting languages (Python, CANoe CAPL etc) is a plus;
* Linux know-how is a plus;
* CMake know-how is a plus;
* Advanced English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).