43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Junior Assistant for the Sales Department (administrative job)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Catalyst Solutions active
View all jobs Junior Assistant for the Sales Department (administrative job) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||sHybrid-Mixt (Partially Remote)|
Are you looking for a young, dynamic team to work and have fun with? Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 16 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also online projects and career events: Angajatori de TOP, DevTalks, DevHacks, DevCon, DevAfterWork, Internship&Trainee Marathon, Top Talents Romania, Finance Recruitment Day, Summer Career Fair, Career Guide and The Most Desired Employers Survey.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known top companies in the world: Cognizant Softvision, Ericsson, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, HP Inc, Ursus Breweries, Hilti, Unilever, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
What do we expect from you?
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as administrative assistant, office admin or similar is prefered;
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will be, after all, working with both colleagues in the sales team and with our clients;
- English knowledge level – at least B2;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity;
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
- Eager to learn new things.
- You will work closely with the Sales Manager for creating proposals, monitoring sales performance indicators, generating reports, indentifying suppliers for the sales department;
- With your help, the sales team will be able to be prompt in sending invoices and contracts;
- You will make sure our clients send us all the information needed in order to deliver the services they acquired;
- Thanks to you, customers will no longer forget to pay their due invoices;
- You will get involved in building proposals for Catalyst Solutions partners;
- How the sales process is organized and how it can be optimized;
- You will participate in meetings with clients if in order to better understand their needs;
- You will work closely with clients once the services are agreed upon;
- You will learn more about commercial offers, negociation, digital marketing, recruitment marketing, employer branding, events;
- You will constantly use CRM tools (Pipedrive in our case);
We can complete the list once we understand what your expectations and ambitions are.
- A nice job which requires minimum of experience;
- A great team to work with;
- Hybrid work - 2 days per week are required from our central office (Pitar Mos 6 street), at your choice, and the rest from home;
- Full-time contract with a flexible schedule when you need it;
- Private medical insurance;
- No. of openings: 1. The start will be as soon as you are available.
Raporteaza eroarea la