SW Engineer ADAS
HARMAN designs, engineers and produces solutions for car manufacturers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services (IoT-solutions).Cerinte
What You Need
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or similar specialization
- 3 years experience in SW development in complex SW projects or similar experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming, popular design patterns and multithreading
- Good understanding of C++ Standard Library and support libraries (. Boost)
- Experience with Linux and Linux debugging
- Good knowledge of Version Control Systems (Git preferred)
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Focus on teamwork and cooperation
What is Nice to Have
- Automotive experience
- ASPICE knowledge and experience
- GoogleTest and GoogleMock knowledge for Unit Tests
- Python knowledge
What Makes You Eligible
- Hands on experience in Agile Software Development methodologies
- Willingness to travel (20% of time) depending on the project necessitates
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What You Will Do
- High quality Framework Core software development for cutting edge ADAS
- Augmented Reality domain
- Implement, document, troubleshoot and resolve bugs on the assigned domain
- Verify the implemented software (. Code Review, Static Code Analysis, Unit Tests)
- Adjust and adapt the platform solution to the project hardware and software environment
- Optimize exiting algorithms to achieve real-time performance improvements under the target platform
- Involvement into requirement analysis, architecture development and integration
- Indirect R&D of the technology stack that can lead to strategic decision
- Provide risk assessment for critical fixes
- Interact with a variety of stakeholders including Harman suppliers, experts in AR field and customers, both locally and internationally
About the Role
HARMAN ADAS SBU Augmented Reality Platform is a pure Automotive initiative with the vision of bringing the relevant information into the driver’s field-of-view.
Our products are bringing an immersive Augmented Reality experience to the vehicle drivers, complementing and enhancing the ADAS and the Navigation experience while reshaping how passengers interact with the environment around the car’s position.
Our solutions merge the real and virtual worlds helping drivers to better understand where to make maneuvers, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safer, and more carefree.
Our teams of experts in Automotive Systems, Navigation, Machine Learning (ML), Computer Vision (CV) and Sensor Fusion technologies have pioneered the AR Navigation in Premium Automotive segment in 2018 and have introduced to the market several innovative AR solutions in 2021.
Today, we are recruiting top talents to our site in Romania to develop and deliver AR solutions for several famous brands of the European and US OEMs.
This position will be responsible for developing high complexity SW components for Harman’s Augmented Reality division. We are looking forward to onboarding a team player who is passionate about AR technologies.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.