Junior Java Developer
HARMAN designs, engineers and produces solutions for car manufacturers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services (IoT-solutions).Cerinte
What You Need:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant (IT connected) specializations;
- At least technical knowledge about Java programming;
- Good analytic skills and willingness to develop in Java SE;
- Good understanding of client server architecture;
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading;
- Ability to summarize and debug common technical topics;
- Fluent communication in English is needed.
What You Will Do:
- Understand customer requirements and presented HLD (High-Level Design);
- Design software components;
- Implement high-quality object-oriented code in Java SE embedded in vehicle's internal computing infrastructure;
- Assure quality of created software components by means of unit test coverage and fixing SCA issues;
- Bug fixing and maintenance tasks for the software components delivered;
- Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to ensure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved.
About the Role:
We are currently forming a new Java team to support a Telematics Control Unit for a well-known German car manufacturer. In this role, you will be part of a global team of engineers working in various Harman centers of excellence, as well as collaborate with engineers from both the car manufacturer and other external 3rd party automotive suppliers.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.