French TL - Quality Assurance in Bucharest!
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs French TL - Quality Assurance in Bucharest! active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Minimum 12 Months experience in managing teams;
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree;
• Proficiency in English and French
• Process Approach and comprehension of customer requirements;
• Mature individual with ability to work & communicate with people across production floor;
• Ability to think analytically;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Internal and External Stakeholder Management skills;
• Good product knowledge supported with excellent communications & presentation skills;
• Strong understanding of MS Office tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel);
• Ability to coach and mentor agents;
• Complex problem solving and critical thinking.
• Lead and Manage a team of Quality Analysts who will be auditing the contacts/conversations that are solved by the customer support team;
• Communicate to client any missing tools or policies for CSRs to perform their duties;
• Ensure the team meets deadlines and adequate quality standards;
• Provide support and training to team members, when necessary;
• Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks;
• Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations;
• Manage Key performance indicators.
• Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support in order to relocate to our office location;
• Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
• Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
• Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on a monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
• Opportunity to work alongside your friends in our dedicated spaces and sustainable work environment.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check