CLOUD NETWORK & SECURITY ENGINEER
AppGreat is one of the fastest-growing global IT companies, supporting the highest - tech companies in the world, with 4 offices - Sofia, Plovdiv, Skopje and Bucharest.
Appgreat helps the world’s leading technology companies build their engineering teams so that they can meet all the business challenges that the future holds, to achieve exceptional ROI and time to market.
AppGreat was founded by highly experienced R&D managers, coming from the top Israeli technology companies.
With high expertise in the financial, cyber security, e-commerce, and gaming domains, AppGreat helps companies modernize their technology, provides super-fast time to market, with attention to detail, and provides high - quality innovative solutions which allow customers to stay ahead of the fast - changing business environment.
At this moment, AppGreat has in 3 countries more then 135 employees.
Come abd work with us!
• 3+ years of Hands-on IP Networking experience
• 3+ years of Hands-on firewalls or WAF
• 1+ years of experience working in production environments
• Experience in Advanced Networking, for example: Routing protocols, Load Balancers,
Networking HA mechanisms, etc
• Working knowledge of general Network Security, for example: IPSec Tunnels,
Encryption, Security Appliances Clusters, DLP, Email Security, End Point Security, etc
• Knowledge in standard Internet Protocols, for example: DNS, HTTPS, SNMP, FTP,
• Experience working with Linux
• Experience working with Public Cloud Environments.
Nice to have:
• Automation (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
• Scripting and/or Programming experience
• Experience working in multi-vendor environments.
• Working with customer’s technical personnel in order to scope and perform the cloud deployments
• Being exposed to different technologies and environments, always in the forefront of the technology
• Developing code in order to accelerate, automate and generally improve recurring processes
• Developing unique skills in the field of cloud security and developing a wide understanding of production environments in the scope of cloud security
• Assisting in developing internal tools and applications to be used in future projects.
• The suitable candidate will be certified as Cloudflare professional
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• Social package which includes additional medical insurance, sports club card, food vouchers, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs!