Help Net este organizația care știe că succesul depinde în primul rând de oamenii pe care îi are și de calitatea serviciilor oferite pacienților.
În echipa Help Net, valorile care ne ghidează sunt: respect, inițiativă, încredere și responsabilitate. Dacă te identifici cu aceste valori și crezi în Bine, te asteptăm in echipa Help Net.
Vino la Bine! Construiește-ți o carieră din a face bine!
• Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or economics;
• Previous professional experience in financial/operational controlling activity;
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry may be considered a plus/advantage;
• Excellent planning and monitoring financial/economic indicators skills;
• Advanced level of MS-Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint);
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Pragmatic and responsible person, sociable person with team spirit;
• Eagerness to learn, oriented towards improvement and continuous professional development.
• Controls and monitors the operational activity of the company departments;
• Analyses the deviations of certain key operational indicators for the organization (including expenses) and proposes action plans to remedy these deviations;
• Delivers analysis and control reports to the Head of Operational Controlling / CFO for various business lines / operations area and proposes plans for corrective measures and improvement of operational performance, where necessary;
• Responsible for the accuracy of the prepared business analyses;
• Analyses the CN allocation per each cost/profit center (pharmacy);
• Analyses the discounts offered to customers and check the overall profitability at the customer level;
• Responsible for producing reports and models to check productivity for Operations and Logistics Stream (warehouse productivity, OPEX per inbound line etc);
• Collaborates with colleagues from the financial / accounting department to provide and ensure any necessary information from the scope of activity to internal / external auditors or other third parties;
• Support for internal projects related to Finance Competence center.
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Professional development programs;
• Private medical services;
• Life insurance;
• Loyalty card with special discounts in Help Net Pharmacies;
• Discounts based on partnerships with service / product providers.