2nd Line IP Engineer Network Operation
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Ability to adjust scripts/automation solution to support troubleshooting on IP network
• Ability to debug Software solution used for mitigation and auto-mitigation of incidents, applications ( L7 ) network issue by tracing analysis ( Wireshark)
• Ability to manage complex troubleshooting on IP multivendor network.
• Deep knowledge of the networking Protocols, standards and security solutions
• At least 3 years experience in managing IP lan network in large organization.
• Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification or equivalent
• JNCIA Junos/ JNCIA-SEC certification or equivalent
• Proven multi-years experience in the following technologies:
• Cisco IOS-XE/NX-OS/IOS-XR
• Cisco R&S families ( ASR,Cat,ISR,Nexus,etc)
• Cisco Firepower/ASA firewall
• Cisco Security ISE infrastructure
• Cisco wi-fi solutions
• Juniper JunOS
• Juniper SRX Firewalls
• Fortinet Proxy appliances / Fortimanager architecture
• Infoblox DNS/DHCP servers
• AntiDDoS ( Arbor / Radware) and Deep Packet Inspection (- DPI ( allot) platforms
• Unix/Linux and CentOs Server knowledge
• Mainberg GPS/NTP servers
• Develop software solutions for automating delivery and troubleshoot of the network.
• Develop scripting solution to sustain task automation and auto-resolution of potential outages
• Modify and adjust scripts/software solution according to latest changes on the network architecture
• Achieving the SLA targets for the services managed by the OfficeLan team.
• Minimize the impact of changes on service continuity.
• Ensure the agreed timeline in the delivery of new projects.
• Ensure the implementation and support of the security baselines
• Ensure 7x24h support to the internal customers during
• WFH - Hybrid approach
• Annual Company Bonus
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company