Software Developer for HW test equipment development in AN (TM)
Do you want to be a SW developer? These should spark your interest :
* Develop, maintain and update C based embedded SW and configuration SW scripts (ex. Python) for the developed test equipment HW in TSR and requested by many different projects;
* Analyze customer project requirements, create or update SW architecture of test equipment control SW;
* Responsible for SW design, implementation and testing of the SW modules following the SW development process;
* Responsible to integrate, if needed, 3rd party SW components;
* Responsible of organizing reviews of the developed SW modules;
* Responsible to plan his work, estimating work effort and to report status of his activities to project and line management;
* Communicate with different customer project members from different locations to understand requirements and expectations.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Software Developer for HW test equipment development:
* Engineering university degree;
* Basic understanding of HW (digital and analogic) is required - understanding schematics, microcontrollers and I/O circuitry, able to work with lab instrumentation to perform SW debugging when needed (oscilloscope, multimeters, signal generators, power supplies);
* Previous, at least 3 years, embedded SW development experience is a must;
* Previous experience in test tool development is an advantage, especially on SW.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services