Application Support Analyst
We are a full-cycle software development company delivering high-performing solutions and services designed to answer the specific needs of each of our clients. We are specialized in data management web, mobile and BI applications based on Microsoft or IBM technologies, on cloud or on-premise.Cerinte
What we are looking for:
• Customer and service orientation
• Full Professional Proficiency in English
• Other languages are always helpful, esp. German, Danish or Spanish
• 1-3 years’ experience in a related field (software, IT, computer science, application support)
• Good knowledge of SQL, mainly to Select data
• Jira experience desirable but no precondition
• Basic knowledge of .NET desirable but no precondition
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical skills
• High attention to detail
• Technical understanding and take new challenges as an opportunity to learn.
We have a flat hierarchy combined with an “let’s do it!” attitude.
• Structured, responsible and solution-oriented team player.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Receive customer issues via Jira, e-mail or phone
• Reproduce customer issues on the platform
• Send reproduced issues to development
• Follow up on open cases internally and externally
• Keep customers informed
• Validate provided solutions
• Monitor platform status
• Help to build and improve tools to monitor the system proactively to prevent customer issues from happening
• Work closely with Quality Assurance to make sure issues cannot happen again
• Work closely with Development and Product Management to get issues resolved and the product, and it’s documentation, improved
• Work closely with Account Management to keep customers happy, engaged and referenceable.
What will you find at EXE Software?
• Full flexibility to work from home, office, or just about anywhere
• A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience
• An exciting position in an international working environment
• Financial support for professional training courses and certifications
• Gradually increased number of annual holidays from 21 to 25
• Exciting company events, team buildings and parties
• Meal tickets
• Private medical subscription
• And all you can read with Bookster!