Demand and Delivery Lead BIS D&A
The BIS D&D team coordinates the program delivery to support several business-critical services that underpin the overall performance of a multi-billion-dollar business segment within LSEG. This role is supporting the Data, Indices & Analytics Technology Business.
BIS Demand and Delivery lead will supply inputs to projects' delivery, reporting, regulatory compliance, and the customer experience associated with their domain. The role also guaranties the reliable, agile and continuous flow of change required to optimize the performance of their platform ecosystem and performance of the customer service. This team is growing and evolving; we're looking for candidates who will help drive our engagement to the next level with our business partners!
The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and co-ordinate business-driven change and portfolio delivery, including CAPEX and OPEX programme management.
- Maintain a solid understanding of, and be accountable for, the delivery of the business book of work.
- Drive improvements to the environment from initial scope requirement gathering exercises through delivery and implementation.
- Encourage innovation and automation within the framework of the environment.
- Understand existing sophisticated environments to identify problem areas and undertake successful implementations to resolve and/or mitigate.
- Provide a detailed level of reporting on status of the improvements and enhancements to initiatives.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Ensure requirements are clearly conveyed to vendors/finance for timely delivery of procured kit with follow up to keep delivery on track.
- Manage relationships with a wide range of collaborators.
- Coordinate and connect with other members of BIS teams for transparency and leveraging of information to best serve our internal and external clients.
- Project Management Experience with accreditation (PMP/Prince 2)
- ITIL 4
- Working with global teams in a 24x7 environment.
- B.S./B.A. Computer Science or related field; or equivalent level of experience.
- Proven track record in an IT or technology support role, with 5+ years of project delivery, coordination, or support role.
- Proven interpersonal skills for interacting with stakeholders at both infrastructure and application levels. Must be willing to step up and drive solutions with pertinent parties.
- Stakeholder management
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills for report building and presentations.
- Desire to continuously improve abilities for professional growth.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.