Financial IT Solutions Senior
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.Cerinte
• Education: Graduate - Bachelor/ master’s in economics, Business, Computer Science, or Industrial Engineering
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a related IT platforms architectures function either as part of the IT or Finance organizations.
• Fluent in English.
• Good communication skills, structured approach tailored to the audience interactions. Capable to communicate efficiently to stakeholders in a non-technical manner
• A team player that shows flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with colleagues and internal stakeholders.
• Customer orientation, detail focused and problem-solving attitude.
• Previous successful client service experience is considered an advantage.
• Ability to analyze, prioritize and execute tasks.
• Experience of working in a global, virtual environment is considered an advantage
• Provide solutions to clients via ticketing applications and emails. Provide solutions to clients via ticketing applications and emails and document the interactions appropriately.
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues.
• Provide demos and trainings to Mazars internal and external users.
• Maintain high standards for client support services
• Develop monitoring and reporting of data flow
• Be involved in the implementation phase of new applications, in building training documentation or following up on various project matters.
• Create a knowledge base with updates and maintenance of technical documentation.
• Seek to always improve standard operating procedures to enhance client experience and the quality and consistency of the services provided.
What we offer:
• A competitive financial package, including but not limited to meal tickets, health insurance, yearly performance bonuses and, based on your tenure within Mazars, private pension fund
• A blended working schedule, prioritizing working remote and your safety
• An environment where personal development is encouraged
• Intensive training through internal and external training session
• A people focused organizational culture of continuous learning and coaching