43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Application Support Associate (Contractor Role) - On-site
• Student in first year(s) of study preferably (Informatics / Technical profile faculty);
• Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in Information
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
• Good communication skills;
• Proactive attitude;
• Basic knowledge about mobile devices (iPad’s);
• Basic knowledge of SQL, Android and iOS represents a plus;
• Proficient in using of MS Office;
• Good knowledge of English language.
• Using your soft skills, you will have to provide support for sales team by maintaining the JTI IT Sales Applications;
• We’re not forgetting about your technical skills, so you will have to provide technical support for mobile devices and printers used by sales team and for JTI IT Sales Applications (ERP and SFA);
• Manages mobile equipment inventory process;
• Report the current/possible issues, provide alternative solutions and advice on current equipment inventory procedure, in line with global and local corporate policies.
• The opportunity to develop your career in a prestigious multinational company, working with highly professional people;
• An open and friendly working environment;
5 days per week, 4 hours per day, flexible program between 07:00 and 21:00;
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A (Pipera metro station).
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!
Raporteaza eroarea la