SAP Consultant for HR IT - IT (TM)
Do you want to be a SAP Consultant for HR IT ? These should spark your interest:
* Configuration of SAP HCM systems, troubleshoot and resolve incidents reported by customers in line with HR IT guidelines and procedures;
* Applying new technologies, like SAP FIORI and RPA by analyzing HR business processes and assessing automation feasibility;
* Ensure and maintain flawless integration and communication between SF-EC (cloud) and backend SAP HCM systems;
* Act as primary HR IT partner towards internal customers, determine business needs and implement enhanced functionalities;
* Participate in or lead small and middle-sized projects or work packages within the EMEA region and globally.
This is what it takes to be a successful SAP Consultant for HR IT:
* Academic degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or similar qualification with focus on IT;
* Several years of professional experience within the field of HR technologies, ideally SAP HCM business applications;
* SAP HCM configuration and customizing knowledge;
* Business fluent English language skills (spoken and written); French language skills of advantage;
* Ability and willingness to collaborate and work in teams (also in virtual teams) in various roles, intercultural sensitivity, good communication skills;
* Quality-orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills. What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.