Established in 1999, ISG in its expansion has become a European leader in HR consulting. With over 750 employees across 60 offices, we provide high-quality solutions for all HR matters in 40 countries.
A flat corporate structure and homogenous global practices guarantee an always smooth and rapid project implementation.
Our dynamic development, the high quality of our services, the dedicated commitment of our qualified consultants and an excellent price-performance ratio are the reason for ISG’s success. Steady growth by entering new markets and opening new offices is part of our business strategy.
Our consultants are specialists and, as a team, cover all sectors with in-depth specialist knowledge.
We are your full-service provider in all personnel matters. Our services include Executive Search, Search & Selection, Personnel Development & Training, Employer Branding, Media House, Outplacement, Interim Management and Temporary Staffing.
- Experience in the field of at least 3-5 years
- Experience in using an accounting software
- Graduate of specialized economic education;
- Certified accountant (CECCAR) is a plus;
- Solid knowledge of the Fiscal Code and accounting standards in Romania;
- Good knowledge of Ms Office, especially Excel;
- Intermediate-advanced knowledge of the English language;
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple and complex tasks;
- Good planning, organization, prioritization, communication and relationship skills, responsibility, promptness and the ability to meet deadlines.
For our Client, a multinational company in the field of real estate, we are looking for a Senior Accountant
• Performing full accounting exercises;
• Assuring that all records, transactions, reports and documentation are compliant with Romanian regulations;
• Preparing tax and related returns, as well as accurate and timely calculations, submissions and settlements of liabilities to the state budget according to tax regulations;
• Offering support during yearly audits;
• Taking responsibility for cash disbursements, expense recording and petty cash reconciliation in accordance with Romanian accounting & fiscal regulations;
• Analyzing, checking and preparing accounting records for the above mentioned transactions;